Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sketch Challenge #22



This is my entry for Kerin's challenge. The Friendship Blooms set is from Sale-A-Bration 2008. The sentiment is from Pocket Silhouettes. I made two cards but left the sentiment off the other. It's a nice space to write your own sentiment. The green paper used at the top of the card and inside was purchased at a craft store. This is also the first picture taken in my photo box. I think that's what it's called. I bought white foam board at the $1 store, cut and taped it together.

Stamp set: Friendship Blooms, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Whisper white, Elegant Eggplant, DSP retired Blueberry Bliss
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Stampin' Write markers

3 comments:

  1. Love the card and I really love the photo box! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very pretty...I especially like the pink flower in the middle and the shading around it really makes it pop! Great job, thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Cindy great card a cross between Kerin's style and Kristina's style. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete