Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Wedding Card



I love the look of the new Shimmer Paint from Stampin' Up! It is so....shimmery. As I was blog hopping a couple of weeks ago I stumbled on a blog that had information on using the shimmer paint and alcohol in a small spray bottle. Unfortunately, I did not bookmark it so I sponged the paint on with the small sponge dauber. It was difficult to get an even finish but I am pleased with the final outcome anyway. Here's the ingredients:

Stamp set: Season of Joy - decorative swirl, Autumn Days - leaf, Wonderful Words - discontinued..sorry.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark, Champagne Shimmer Paint
Paper: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa
Technique: Embossing

1 comment:

  1. The card looks very pretty and I can see that it's shimmery too! thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete