Saturday, July 12, 2014

Ships Wheel

The wheel is hand drawn and colored using Prismacolor pencils.  I did this card with a couple of challenges in mind.  Pals Paper Arts color challenge uses Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.  I love Daffodil Delight and used it up on another project so I substituted So Saffron.  Night of Navy is substituted with Midnight Muse.  The layout is  the challenge at Mojo Monday.
 
Here's the ingredients:
Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse (Discontinued), So Saffron, High Tides DSP (Discontinued)
Embellishments:  Gold Brad (Discontinued), Gold Cord (Discontinued)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Cindy, I can't believe you drew that wheel by hand ~ amazing job! Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this card I instantly thought I need that wheel stamp!! You did an amazing job on it - you should design a whole set - just a thought - :) :) :) By the way, I really LOVE your whole card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed by your hand drawn ships wheel! It's fabulous and you are very talented. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete